us.zlk/pzlbzlkpzlbzlkbrzlb of most to obvious are listed mistakes the of some though even read to time your worth is It wrong. and right both doing was I what about this me Made informative. and useful be to mistakes 12 the found I useful. very D'nurzlk/spanzlbzlkbrzlbvery knowzlk/spanzlbzlkbrzlbzlkspanzlbBy to good alt="3"zlbAgain src="http://azm-images.zah-ra.com/reviews/01/associates/network/star30_tpng.png" class="custReviewStars" style="margin-left:0px;margin-right:10px;" name="pngImage" width="56" height="11" class="reviewtitle"zlbzlkimg helpful.zlkbrzlbzlkspan review following the found people 13 of away.zlk/pzlbzlkpzlb12 keep best you'd then genius, pure be to dancing!" still is soul again-his him "Shoot like line inspired an consider don't you you-if warn didn't I say don't But out. yourself knock means, all by offerings, Hollywood usual the to alternative refreshing a for looking are you If depends. That this? see and out rush should you think I do So Dance". Don't Guys "Tough since seen I've noir twisted most the easily is /zlbThis /zlbzlkbr ride."zlkbr the take gonna I'm ticket, the bought "Well...I've yourself to say and flow the with go or exit, the for run either to decision a make to have will you "alligator/iguana-cam", the of use Herzog's processed you've time the By hilt. the to it play and joke, director's the on in be to seem all Coolidge) Jennifer and Dourif Brad Balk, Fairuza Mendes, Eva Kilmer, Val (including cast the of rest the and Cage turn. and twist comic blackly every with head its on genre edge" the on "cop the turn to proceed Finkelstein M. William screenwriter and Herzog as DIDN'T!" no-he "Oh like exclamations making and saw?" just I think I what see just I "Did like questions yourself asking busy too be You'll mystery. murder complex and convoluted deliberately) (probably the follow to trying with yourself concern needn't you that now right you tell I'll it), over all written item" cult midnight a become to "destined has (which film this watch to going are you if /zlbNo, /zlbzlkbr atmospheric).zlkbr quite is milieu post-Katrina Herzog's (although either matters, really "plot" the that Not investigation. police the and family, Senegalese a of murder the with itself concerns ostensibly "plot" The me. to interesting continually so work his makes what thing-it's bad a necessarily is this that Not universe. peculiar own his in wallow to content perfectly is he that now by out figured has probably career Herzog's followed has who Anyone matters. really it that Not Orleans. New to NYC from transitioned McDonagh Lt. how explain and film Ferrara's with bridge to effort no is there glean, could I as far /zlbAs /zlbzlkbr resume.zlkbr his of section that to McDonagh Terence Lt. "bad" of role the add now can you that saying without goes it and mode, latter the in performances his of out kick real a get I Personally, "Face/Off"). Death", of "Kiss Arizona", "Raising Heart", at ("Wild Loon Wild-eyed Manic, the is character other His Vegas"). Las "Leaving West", Rock "Red "Moonstruck", Married", Got Sue ("Peggy Mumbler Dead-eyed Slack-Jawed, the is there First, years. the over repertoire his in personas basic two demonstrated has Cage observation, my /zlbTo /zlbzlkbr here.zlkbr task the to up than more be to proves Cage Nicholas follow-but to act easy an Not boys. choir like look apprehend to paid was he criminals the of most made who edge" the on "cop a as performance maniacal and fearless a gave Keitel Harvey film, that In investigator. homicide NYC gambling-addicted and drug a about was which Lieutenant" "Bad neo-noir, 1992 controversial Ferrara's Abel to sequel of) (sort a is marquee, a onto squeezing for title unwieldy most year's the with adorned arguably film, latest /zlbHerzog's /zlbzlkbr unpredictable.zlkbr perennially not if nothing, be would career Herzog's Werner iconoclastic the that argue might one again, Then Orleans"? Call-New of Port Lieutenant: "Bad entitled film a make day one would God" of Wrath the "Aguirre and "Woyzeck" "Fitzcarraldo", like classics house art helmed who man the that guessed have could Hartleyzlk/spanzlbzlkbrzlbWho D. Orleanszlk/spanzlbzlkbrzlbzlkspanzlbBy New in loathing and alt="4"zlbFear src="http://azm-images.zah-ra.com/reviews/01/associates/network/star40_tpng.png" class="custReviewStars" style="margin-left:0px;margin-right:10px;" name="pngImage" width="56" height="11" class="reviewtitle"zlbzlkimg helpful.zlkbrzlbzlkspan review following the found people 29 of speaking...***zlk/pzlbzlkpzlb25 visually justice movie this do not did theater The scene. every in detail and use, location schemes, color lighting, Great seen. be to meant was movie this how is This Ray; Blu on amazing Looks /zlb***UPDATE: /zlbzlkbr figure.zlkbr movies...Go 'funded' most outshine and money, no w/basically do can board the across all people talented what of example great /zlbA /zlbzlkbr different.zlkbr completely and me, to films great both are They comparisons. any or title the past get and is it movie brilliant the for this see will some hopefully But others. to lame some, to film odd An ray. blu on fantastic look will it imagine only can I but theater, the in times 4 seeing on based is /zlbThis /zlbzlkbr nowadays.zlkbr movie a in twist good one get you if lucky are You busting. gut and surprising were they movie; any in before seen never have I movie this in things 3 are there Plus film. this into heart his put he see can you frames, final the to jailhouse flooded the in scene opening the from and film, this over control great a has Herzog film; any in seen not have I here in surprises some are there say also would /zlbI /zlbzlkbr situations.zlkbr the of some given throughout, coming heavy something of feeling a def is there but violent, very Not moments. intense and brutality, corruption, of share it's without means no by but funny, original, truly something is result The authenticity. certain a adds It roles. important but smaller the of many fill to actors known unknown/lesser getting of terms in helped think I which movie, this for budget huge a not was there tell can You involved. talent the got and this funded actually someone thankful am I honest be to and connection, of kind some made Herzog and Cage tell can You viewings. multiple upon deepens it times...), at movie cop 70's early an of me reminded of surface(kind the on straightforward while linear; and boring movie this found people /zlbSome /zlbzlkbr next.zlkbr do will he what see to waiting just are you Keitel, like and almost, timing comic certain a with dope!' uncut is now...this right clothes your about worry 'don't like lines delivers else....he anything than force de tour comic a of more almost is result the and part, this into was he tell can you But delivery. of terms in there and here 'Cage-isms' obvious some despite Cage, Nicolas as him of thought never I and him, watching fun had actually I performance. this for credit much so deserves he and film, best Cage's be may This belt. his from hanging magnum .44 and back hunched his with thing), type godfather a do.....almost often sleep no with hours 72 for noses their packing been have who people days(as 3 for up being after voice of tone his changing even throughout, consistent is acting His scene. every basically is which enjoyable, scene every makes Cage Mendes....). w/Eva hunt treasure his about talks he where scene the moments(esp. emotional even and somber few w/a crossed humor, and energy his flawlessly; off one this pull and cast perfectly is Cage /zlbNicolas /zlbzlkbr viewings.zlkbr multiple upon noticed be to much is there but cast, human the to second plays it Orleans; New of backdrop the for said be can same The comedic. very be can which of much all, them to reality is There part. smallest the even in authenticity their for noticed be to waiting just there, are characters and locations the both add; might I board the across all cast, supporting and scenery it's in both subtle, more far is film This overtones. religious ever-present the and life gutter of portrayal graphic it's w/both face your in more def was first The different. quite are films the debts, gambling and cops addict drug of exception the With funny. quite actually is film this brutal, just and dark is film first the /zlbWhile /zlbzlkbr said.....zlkbr being /zlbThat /zlbzlkbr is.zlkbr performance film favorite time all my what asks who anyone to give automatically I answer the is performance Keitel's Harvey and faves, time all my of one is Ferrara Abel by film original the that say me let /zlbAlso, /zlbzlkbr wrong.zlkbr dead was I much. expecting not was I but wreck, interesting an least at be would it knew I mean, I 'trainwreck'. was Cage and Herzog of collaboration this about hearing after head my in thought first The unintersting. and generic very looked it this; for trailer the saw I when horrified somewhat was I say to have Mr.OceanPhonezlk/spanzlbzlkbrzlbI Titlezlk/spanzlbzlkbrzlbzlkspanzlbBy Despite Film GREAT A As Own It's On alt="5"zlbStands src="http://azm-images.zah-ra.com/reviews/01/associates/network/star50_tpng.png" class="custReviewStars" style="margin-left:0px;margin-right:10px;" name="pngImage" width="56" height="11" class="reviewtitle"zlbzlkimg helpful.zlkbrzlbzlkspan review following the found people 110 of reviewszlk/pzlbzlkpzlb97 customer helpful Reviewszlk/h2zlbzlkpzlbMost Orleans New Call of Port Lieutenant: zlkhrzlbzlkh2zlbBad
Read More...Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans
Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans
Reviewed by Unknown
on
Rating: 4.5
Labels:
Bad Lieutenant
All Product
-
▼
2011
(500)
-
▼
June
(35)
- Great Features Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Par...
- Dora Had A Little Lamb
- Pingu: On Thin Ice
- The Back-Up Plan: Belly Laughs: Making the Back-Up...
- Discount A Little Kiss Part 1
- North Face (English Subtitled)
- Discount Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- 7A WF 83429
- Great Features Serpent's Lair
- Lowest Price High Five
- Great Features The Hurt Locker
- Lowest Price The Algae's Always Greener/Sponge Gua...
- Lost Squeaky
- Save LARP and The Real Girl
- Lucy Thinks Ricky Is Trying To Murder Her
- Save Crossing Delancey (1988)
- The End is the Begginning is the End
- Great Features Mike Birbiglia: What I Should Have ...
- Standing Ovation [HD]
- Special Discount On Free Elka [HD]
- Best Review Pilot
- 3-2-1 Blast Off
- Liberty
- Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans
- Monty's Roar/Natural Root Pals
- Review For Five Minutes of Heaven [HD]
- To Rome With Love
- Pilot [HD]
- Best Review Hugo [HD]
- Downton Abbey: Episode 1 [HD]
- Lowest Price Pilot [HD]
- Phantom of the Opera
- Save The Bakersfield Expedition
- Inglourious Basterds
- A Cinderella Story: Once Upon a Song
-
▼
June
(35)